Friday, February 18, 2011

Add puzzles to the list


When my internet capped on Monday I ended up venting all my drama cravings into a puzzle, and I got pretty far... halfway through the 750 (minus the missing pieces). However looking at the puzzle on my floor earlier on this evening was just depressing and I had to brake it all up into little pieces again. But it was not for nothing as I came to a solid conclusion that I don't think its the dramas, maybe I just have an addictive personality type. Seriously, all the past three days have to show for themselves in terms of productivity is this stupid puzzle. Its not so far from a drama as you might think. I mean it had its moments filled with dramatic tension and frustration and a release of endorphins as I finally found the happy ending to the sky line, in other words the piece with the bird on it i spent half an hour searching for... and this puzzle thing has gone to far.

This blog is another example of how uncommitted I am after realising what hard work recapping is... but hopefully I will focus on overall drama reviews and post something after My Princess and Dream High has finished.

I am also wondering whether to continue Queen Seon Deok after stopping at the halfway point. Maybe my love for Lord Al cheon wil keep me going. I don't know why but I prefer him a lot more as a character than Yu Shin who gets on my nerves.

Bizzarly today I was in a chain store 'Cotton on' for those who know it, and they were playing 'Hoot' By SNSD (Girl's Generation, video above) it was surprising...

naneum shoot shoot shoot, thats all

and yes I do realise I basically talking to myself (^-^)

No comments:

Post a Comment