Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The only problem with...

The only problem with Historical Dramas is that you can too easily find out how they end. I blame Wikipedia.

...and as history often goes, its not so much of a happy ending, more like life's a bitch.

I am unsure if I will make it to the end of Queen Seon Deok At episode 39 I've passed the halfway point and in for the home stretch, but considering what's left is the equivalent of an entire drama series I am not so willing to invest my time when I know the harsh reality.

Ok so the ending isn't actually bad * spoiler* she becomes Queen ( as in * spoiler* Edward is a vampire) but the thing is WHY YUSHIN RANG WHY?!?...

and I am getting a bit sick of Mishil, why can't they just assassinate her already?

Hurr Durr... well I knew what I was getting into with the 62 episodes.

Here's a video of Al Cheon <3 the only thing getting me through the boring parts...

No comments:

Post a Comment