Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dr. Champ First Impressions

Ok, so how did I miss this? 
martial arts + medical drama, this is my new crack. 


Wah! I love all the characters. Kim So Yun as Kim Yeon Woo, I saw her latter drama prosecutor princess and I immediatly like her in this. I don't know who Jung Gyu Woon is, but he is pretty cute~ (+ nice abs ) 


and then they introduce Uhm Tae Woong. 
I'm seriously wondering if they stole Lee Do Wook's character from House. A pill popping (vitamin) doctor with a cane? they could probably get away with it because I bet I'm the only one who has seen both. lol 


I think this drama went a little under the radar at the time, I was probably watching Secret Garden while this was airing. 


So from the next episode preview i gather the luuuuve triangle (square, pentagon, hexagon) is going to start (and something about a condom lol) after this episode's set up, can't wait. 


I have a feeling I will be rooting for the wrong guy again *sigh* 



No comments:

Post a Comment