Thursday, March 17, 2011

Why you should watch : Propose Kyodai

This four episode miniseries condenses that 12 episode will they- won't they oh so pure and innocent chase into one episode for each main character. Which is great because as much as I love Japanese drama it does take them a while to get to that ending kiss (or some cases even not).

Its total escapism, but don't expect much in the form of skinship. Its very pure and censored romance like 'I'm going to ask you to marry before I've even kissed you'

DON'T let that deter you, it's very Japanesey cute and each story is unique.

I really enjoyed how it made an ordinary proposal that some one may make somewhere in the world everyday into an extraordinary  love story ~

So give it a go! I recommend to watch it, only 4 episodes ~

No comments:

Post a Comment