Thursday, May 26, 2011

49 days: Finishing Note


What I could have done with those 20 hours?

So 49 days finished this week and I’m still upset about it. I was so surprised after reading other peoples comments that they actually though it was really good… and it wasn’t that it was bad, it was just to put it dramatically, heart braking.

Note: spoilers

I felt that this drama could have been easily concluded on the sixteenth episode, it was really dragged out a little to long, and then just went haywire.
The best thing about romantic drama is that you always know what is going to happen, but you just don’t know how. Maybe being so surprised is why I have such conflict with this episode. All I know is that she was supposed to find three tears and almost not make it, then come back to life and get together with Han Kang *insert dramatic tension here* and live HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
But this is what really happened: she is about to die, two tears appear, she wakes up and remembers everything, Yi Kung turns out to be her sister, then she dies ( Ji hun that is).

So I want a refund on my life for those 20 hours.

However… the story line with Yi Soo and Yi King concluded extremely well. Their day spent together was so bitter sweet to watch and their parting so heart aching… Yi Soo tells Yi Kung to forget about him and be happy and farewells with a final kiss goodbye *cry*
I knew they weren’t going to be together and they weren’t which was good (do you see a pattern here?).

So all in all in can’t deny it is a good drama, but yeah nah I like happy endings.

* can I just say I was so right about Yi Soo being connected to Yi Kung ha 

No comments:

Post a Comment