Thursday, May 26, 2011

First Impressions: May Madness


First Impressions: May Madness

Due to the start of four new dramas I will not be doing this individually

1)   Baby-Faced Beauty
So after the first episode I didn’t think I would continue with this one but a few weeks later I watched the rest and realized that this is pretty good stuff~
I think sometimes in drama the simplest things don’t get enough credit. Having a solid base, good actors and a plausible non-confusing plot  does a drama a lot of good. I can’t say BBF is exactly like that, but it does well and I like it even though the plot doesn’t completely grab me, but deffinatly watch it!

2)   Lie To Me
So I really love this fake marriage story line, I kinda have this fake marriage then fall in love fantasy *don’t ask* (the guy being also handsome and rich) so I’m all over this.
But I’m not taking it too seriously because it does have a few plot flaws, BUT I’m sure as it catches up to live shooting it will get better (please please please) because the actors are very good so I would hate to see this be a flop.

Oh yeah and also this…

3)   BEST LOVE
And it is in capitals because I love this drama so so very much. DOKKO JIN is just so cool, but you already know that. Though I do wish the plot would include more of the dating show story line because I love Pil Joo who is so aloof and cute. Ahhh I can’t decide~
But yeah the Hong sisters never disappoint^^

4)   Romance Town
So I love Jun Gyu Woon from Dr Champ, and he makes a reasonable chaebol (but he was so much cooler doing judo takedowns) . I can  also understand more why the name was changed to ‘romance town’ from ‘maids’, because there is a lot of romance or scandal…
But the whole money story line is putting me off because I just want her to get her money but there is a lot of fussing about.
But all is well that ends well I guess^^keke






No comments:

Post a Comment