Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Drought Has Ended

Its just proof that when it rains it pours. After a long time with the only trendy drama '49 Days' to keep me entertained a new abundance of Rom-Coms are being aired.


Most recently is 'Manny' a cable drama on tvN. Now into its 7 episode this week, I started sceptical but now am fully hooked. Even though I know exactly how this is going to end, I can't help but enjoy the light fluffy cuteness this drama brings to my week. I think that is what makes it so great. There is no dramatic storyline or plot driving this drama then say in 49 Days, but it is just funny and heartwarming as it gradually progresses.


I am deeply stuck into 49 days now. It has just 6 episodes left, but i feel like it is too long when it could really be wrapped up in just two. I totally love the scheduler <3 but more so the careful way the plot has come together connecting the two main characters. The soul on her 49 day journey and the person who's body she is possessing. But i wouldn't expect anything less, this is k-drama after all.


Starting this week is Baby-Faced Beauty, with Jang Nara ( who is famed for her youthful appearance in real life) and Daniel Choi (who i love for his dorky cuteness) . The plot is about a youthful 'baby faced' looking woman who gets employed for her youthful looks but fired when her real age is revealed. And then of course the love triangle and second leads. Here's a look at the trailer.
 Next starting this week is one I am super dooper way to excited for, the latest Hong sisters drama 'Best Love'. In a nut shell:  its about an actress who is no so popular trying to relaunch her career, a very popular actor who isn't so nice when the cameras are off and how they get paired off in a fictional fake celebrity marriage show (think 'we got married') and you can guess the rest. It has Gong Hyo Jin as Goo Ae Jung and Cha Seung Won as Dokko Jin (who I think is just so bad ass and cool for this role). It also has Yoo In na (secret garden) as the second female lead. 
Yes super excited! 






And they just keep coming! Next week to challenge Baby Faced Beauty will be another fake marriage romcom 'Lie To Me' with  Kang Ji-hwan and Yoon Eun-hye. 


A Few weeks later is City Hunter. Being more cop based and dramatic I don't know if I will watch it, but it has Lee Min Ho, so maybe I will... 


So yeah its all very exiting... 



No comments:

Post a Comment