Sunday, May 8, 2011

Return of the sparkly track suit that just wouldn't die...

Oh Kim Joo Won, many liked you, few hated you, and I? well I fell completely in love with your fictional neurotic arrogant hotness, but now I must forsake you for another. Who, you ask, is the man who could possibly replace you in my heart? He is no other but DOKKO JIN! 







Best love, the new Hoong Sisters Drama, have you seen it yet? well it has only been two episodes and I know it is too early to say *touch wood* but I absolutely love this drama! Dokko Jin played by Cha Seung-won in particular. He is just like Kim Joo Won (Hyun Bin, secret garden) only bad ass, which just makes him soooo much cooler. I am so glad the hong sisters changed the concept of his character from a younger actor to an older one after plagiarism accusations, because Cha Seung-won is just soooooo perfect for this role. 


This drama is so amazingly filled with meta references, half of which I don't get. Also the Hollywood references, I was in stitches after seeing Dokko Jin trying to learn English from Steven Colbert off the Colbert Report ('your watching the news?' lol). Not to mention (even though I am) the director Peter Jason and Ninja assault ... (Peter Jackson [go NZ!] and Ninja Assassin). 


Omo and the sparkly tracksuit makes a return....


The track suit makes a reappearance!
What also is fantastic is Gong Hyo-jin  as Go Ae-jung. Omo I love her character and she is portrayed so well! She is such a well meaning person, (but not a push over which I love) that keeps getting bad press. I have a feeling there may be Joo Won-ish stalking as Dokko Jin becomes slowly obsessed with her! I think i like Ae-jung better than Ra Im from secret garden, because at times I found her character lacking a back bone and not doing much at all...


so drama please I beg you, be good to me and don't dash all my hopes and expectations I have so trustingly placed onto you!


Fighting!



No comments:

Post a Comment