Sunday, June 26, 2011

Final Note: Best Love

I couldn't help but be bored after about episode 10. Sorry, but its either about the chase or hot kisses and there weren't enough of the latter to satisfy how dizzy going around in circles the first made me.
MGISG was a better Hong sisters drama. I think because I knew from episode 10 of BL how it was all going to end (of course he wasn't going to die), so it got really meh when they couldn't just get there shit together, also became a lot less cute.
When I think back also to You're Beautiful, I have an overall feeling about all Hong sisters drama, that it starts really well and just gets meh.
Sorry not hating, but just saying (but I watched all 16 so that gives me the right to hate If I wanna). Maybe its because I have been watching the super awesome action packed lee min hoTTTT City Hunter (it is just so awesome) Best Love became more dull in comparison.

Overall it comes down to the fact that I don't like the last episode(s) of drama. Probably because the chase is over and so I loose interest, unless the plot line is driven all the way up to the last 20min before we get a conclusion. Best Love was more like an epilogue episode, but it was done well and was cute, but could of had less hugging (seriously there was a lot of hugging in this series) and more RAWR^^
So:: Good series, fast and funny dialogue, does lack chemistry a bit (if only there was a way to combine Best Love with Lie To Me <and City Hunter>) but Cha Seung Won is awesome. So watch it, but watch City Hunter first
keke

No comments:

Post a Comment