Thursday, June 9, 2011

So Far: Lie To Me

Dear Drama
I think we need to take a brake. I thought we really had something going, but now I realized I was just swept away by all your good looking-ness and swooning chemistry. Now I have to look at things realistically, I have 7G of broadband to last 4 people 10 days. I wish I didn't have to do this, but wishing isn't going to get me anywhere in real life. It certainly didn't help your crazy illogical plot. 
So goodbye drama, not for forever, but just intill my internet resets. 
Yes I did just brake up with a drama. 
Things have taken a turn for the worse. The lie gone and so has Ki Joon's balls, which was replaced with denial and my plans to murder the two supporting leads. Yes this is a threat. And then we see the reappearance of the lie, with what-do-you-know Ki Joon's man parts were with it all along. 

Manager Park is my favorite character right now. She is the voice of sanity in this kdrama gone haywire. She totally needs her own drama.
I think Ah Jung is doing fine, its Ki Joon thats messing this drama up. 
keke^^

No comments:

Post a Comment