Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I had no idea

But apparently there are a few k-pop songs copied from english artists...
yeah I was like oMG

.::Later::.
Well I though F(x) 'hot summer' sounded familiar...


I new the song was from an english version instantly, but it took me a while to find where it came from. As I heard a cover and not from the initial artists 'Monrose' I initially heard it after receiving a CD from my astralian aunt who got it from a newspaper. It was a Cd featuring musci from the australian version of 'so you think you can dance' where it was covered by some guy. I initially thought the CD was rather lame, but now I wish i still had it.

.::Even Later::.
I knew it was more familiar then before, I found the video clip an remembered it also being on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment