Saturday, July 16, 2011

First Impressions: Myung Wol The Spy


omg kawaii super cute! I need more~ So the premise was not what I was expecting, but what was I to expect? A North Korean spy and a Hallyu Star, well of course they are going to get married!?!
I don’t know why but I always fall for the characters that are super arrogant with the massive egos (site: Kim Joo Won, Dokko Jin….) and so I think Kang Woo is just soo *swoon* But he does have some Pil Joo like competition with Chai Ryu as a pretty strong contender (in the looks department also).
I really wonder if there is an anti hallyu department in North Korea and what they are going to think when they see this O_o
I also love Myung Wol’s character. She is very cool and badass but also naïve as well (mostly in the ways of luuuuuve). I can’t wait for her to fall in love with him, and you can already tell that she has left an impression on Kang Yuu J
I’m hoping it stays light because Best Love and BBF kinda dragged down during the middle. I would really like MGIAG cuteness all the way through, with the woman in charge kind of vibe (Myung Wol being a badass spy and all)^^
Hoping for the best as always
Keke^^

No comments:

Post a Comment