Monday, July 25, 2011

First Impressions: Ouran High School Host Club

Japan I don't know if you have redeemed yourself or have fallen further~ BUT
I don't care...
This is the one thing you can't get from korean drama and that is absolute nonsensical  cuteness. It makes no sense but its a good thing I already love it <3
Its similar and different to the anime and manga, defiantly in a similar style to other manga adaptations such as Mei-Chan no Shitsuji and Absolute Boyfriend. But there are some pretty wacky [creepy] special effects...

I am so glad they finally made a drama out of this!

So so far I like it because it is fast paced and not to long (the episodes are only 30min) and cute and nonsense :: just entertaining with no emotional attachment required. I like my relationships with no strings~

Sigh Japan with your Fujioshi incestuousness...
And inappropriate shirt-less-ness...
not that i'm complaining
keke^^

No comments:

Post a Comment